Friday, June 14, 2013

Yum - Yum

Mmmmm.  That crow sure tastes good.  Very filling and nutritious too*.

*For details, see promises made in last blog.

I thought about doing a blog suggesting that I have been living in a time warp, where everything around me continued to move at regular speed but I was trapped in a slowed down to a metabolically impossible rate which caused three days to pass for the rest of you but only ten minutes for me, but then I realized some of our more astute readers might consider that implausible.  Others of you would put down your bongs and say "totally, dude," but those readers spend their discretionary income on things other than tasty beers so they aren't really our primary audience.

Anyway, let's get back on track real soon.  We will go back to writing about beer, bikes and random stuff and you drink beer and come by for a visit now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment