Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Vacation Week

Instead of coming out of a three-day weekend rested and ready, somehow the process misfired and at least seven deadly diseases have manifested in my being.  This results in a number of symptoms, most of which might have killed lesser persons, but instead, I am battling on with the business of making great beer.  I am, however, going to take the rest of the week off of blogging and commentating, assuming my world-renowned regenerative powers will not only restore my health, but also bring to mind a wealth of entertaining and interesting commentary on beer and the world around us. 

Keep an eye out for Saturday Music and for a return to regular blogging on Monday, June 3.  Until then, drink local, eat local, have fun and think of a few kind words to say at my memorial service if I don't make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment