Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Two Wheels at a Time, Please

I like to ride bicycles in a whole variety of ways, training, racing, commuting, mountain biking and more.  I also like to ride motorcycles.  I have not, however, ever tried to combine these two hobbies, but here is the tragic result of that melange.


The cyclist was apparently visiting from England, but thankfully had no broken bones.  How's that for an American trip memory?

Also, if you look closely you can see the problem was that the motorcyclist hit his left foot on the pavement, which caused him to stand up the bike and go wide on the corner, which reminds me of one of my motorcycling mantras - you may only get one chance to go into a corner too fast.

People, let's be safe out there.  Let's get them before they get us.  No wait, that's not the right context.  How about, let's keep the shiny side up.  Yeah, that's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment