1. "That's What Friends Are For".....Dionne & Friends
2. "Walk Like An Egyptian".....Bangles
3. "On My Own".....Patti Labelle & Michael McDonald
4. "The Way It Is".....Bruce Hornsby & The Range
5. "You Give Love A Bad Name".....Bon Jovi
6. "Greatest Love Of All".....Whitney Houston
7. "There'll Be Sad Songs".....Billy Ocean
8. "How Will I Know".....Whitney Houston
9. "Kyrie".....Mr. Mister
10. "Kiss".....Prince & The Revolution
It's kind-of an embarrassing list when you consider it, but in any case, you won't see this band on that list. Even if you scroll down through the next 90 songs you won't find this band. That doesn't take into account the British charts, where the album that includes these numbers reached number two. There might be an argument the Brits were onto something.
In any case, I couldn't find a good live version so close your eyes and listen to the lyrics. You will hear anachronism, done right.
And, just because - a live version of Mr. Shankly - sing along disaffected kids and let it wash over you.