Thursday, February 21, 2013

How do they do that on a bike?

I am completely and utterly mystified by some things. Margarine, for instance. Also, this video. How do people live through this? Or live through the other 10,000 rides involving jumping off stuff or riding down stuff that I can't bring myself to do once. Don't they hurt themselves and then think, "I shouldn't ride my bike at 75 mph through a Colombian village jumping off ramps and narrowly avoiding dogs?" Because that is the exact thought I had the last time I crashed my mountain bike.



And, yes, I do realize the video spills out of the column.  I can make it smaller, but then you can't get the full impact of the dancers at the beginning, not to mention the full scope of the idiocy.  I mean, action.

No comments:

Post a Comment