Sunday, January 6, 2013

I was afraid. Very afraid.

Here is a post from a biking blog last January.  Kinda relevant today.

I am afraid. Very afraid
by: RiverCityRed

Here is the follow-up post:

I was right!
 
First, I should give credit (or blame) to two smart-ass sidekicks for the video below.  The inspiration was the e-mail exchange started with Rider Two, P.M., suggesting the icy day ride and Rider One, A.M., responding with threats, tears and Justin Bieber.  It is nice to have funny friends.

Second, it appears that they should have taken my warning more seriously.  Rider Two went ahead on his icy day, Belgian-esque ride.  I will let the picture tell the tale better than my words or any cartoon video could.


 I tried to warn him.

Condolences and pictures of flowers can be left in the comment section.   

No comments:

Post a Comment