Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Regional Breweries

At the top of this page are the words "Drink Local.  Really, that's all we ask."  Oh sure, I'm not gonna lie and tell you I'm not gonna be happy when you decide to buy a beer produced by us (eventually), but I really do believe that the focus and energy of our local brewery community needs to be centered around helping us all to succeed.  Every bar, restaurant, hotel, grocery store, convenience store or whatever should all have local products available.  And when each and every one of them does, we will have succeeded tremendously in convincing our regional population about all of the good things that are associated with drinking great local products.

I mentioned the explosion of local breweries popping up in the region lately, so presented as a public service, is the list of breweries currently operating or planning to operate in the region.  If I've missed anyone, please let me know and I will add to the list:


I know there are others making plans to produce beer, but I couldn't find a website or other confirmation.  I also know I left out some of the breweries operating in the larger region, which I would be happy to list if I get the information or as I think of them.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment